Maysan Mando acts on the principle of "human first" since its foundation and focuses on corporate social responsibility activities that are environment friendly and add value to its community. Maysan Mando internalized this understanding at all levels.
Maysan Mando acts with the awareness of its corporate social responsibility within the value chain that comprises the company, employees, dealers, suppliers and whole community. In that respect, it prioritizes an understanding based on "giving the society what gives you".
Serving the purpose of a better world, Maysan Mando decisively develops social responsibility projects that are sustainable. Our company, which gives importance to the most effective and efficient use of the natural resources that are running out, strives to increase society's quality of life.
In line with social sustainability principles, Maysan Mando ensures constant communication with its stakeholders and fulfils its responsibilities regarding the protection and development of ethical values.
We act with the following guiding principles in our social responsibility activities;
- We ensure that people with different beliefs, opinions and ideas work harmoniously in our work areas. We do not accept any discrimination based on language, race, color, gender, ideology, belief, religion, sect, age, physical disability and similar reasons.
- We conduct by legal regulations, traditions and sensitivities of our partners, Turkish and Korean cultures, and we follow this sensitivity in any other country that we have social and commercial activities.
- We organize activities in order to raise awareness on social responsibility among our employees and society, and lead voluntary work.
- Considering the environmental impact of our business, we are aware that we are obliged to implement all kinds of improvement and development activities that will minimize these impacts. In this respect, we aim at continuous development with an effective environmental management system by providing the necessary technical, financial and human resources to reach the environmental principles and targets at every stage of our raw material selection and production activities.
- We do not employ child labor at any stage of production. We comply with the age limits set forth in the laws and provisions.
- We always conduct business according to ethical principles. In that matter, in the light of transparency we conduct business in integrity and avoid all forms of corruption, bribery, blackmail and abuse. As Maysan Mando, we do not tolerate the exchange of money and gifts in order to influence the behavior of another person, organization, politician, government employee or authority in order to benefit commercially and personally.
- We promote women’s employment and prioritize any positive discrimination.
- We are a part of UN’s Global Compact and WEP of UN Women. Within the scope of these principles we conduct business in a manner that commits policies which encourages equality, ensures equal access to health, safety and wealth for both genders, supports professional development of women, ensures equal treatment at work, and be respectful to human rights.
All Maysan Mando employees are responsible for the implementation and sustainability of our Corporate Social Responsibility policy.